We arrived in the Bay Area at the beginning of December and stayed at a Bayshore trailer park for a week.
before moving into our friends’ house while they were enjoying a Hawaiian holiday. This also allowed us to have storm-related maintenance done on the truck and annual maintenance done on the fiver.
We’re enjoying the space and luxury of their home.
and taking care of their kitties and chickens.
It’s been a whirlwind of seeing friends,
revisiting haunts, and other activities.
I had a nasty cold for a while so we weren’t able to see everyone we wanted to, but it was also nice hanging out and catching up on TV series on Netflix and Amazon. We also took advantage of being “home” to see doctors and dentists for our annual maintenance. And now we look forward to Molly’s arrival for the holidays.
- Molly “home” for the holidays
- End of the month move to Santa Cruz
- Ricky joins family for skiing at Winter Park on Jan 1-6
- We take up residence in Palm Springs from January 9 to March 9
- Then we imagine March thru May in Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah…